As many of you are aware, we try to be as open and honest with our clients as possible, so we thought, “Why not provide another means to improve the client experience?” Through our new blog and social media accounts, we aspire to foster a learning environment as well as provide a look into our everyday lives. Our intentions for this network are to provide tips for navigating our system, address common errors using our software, advise on potential roadblocks within the government contracting industry, and last, but not least, build better relationships with our clients and the people that support them.
Ultimately, our experienced team hopes to make your life a little easier!
PROCAS’s core principles are encompassed in a term we like to call ORBIT. We aim to instill these values in every article, comment, and post created on this blog.
- Openness – share information freely
- Respect – treat each other with care and consideration
- Balance – strive for stability and vitality in our personal and professional lives (productive and fun)
- Integrity – act in a manner consistent with our words and beliefs (sincere and straightforward)
- Teamwork – support each other in achieving our common goals
As our staff provides content, we expect any users that wish to participate in the discussion to follow our core principles.
Meet the Team
This network will be monitored and administrated by our Support Team. When we are not answering the phones, we focus on a variety of different issues in the accounting, government contracting, and technical worlds. Based on our experiences of diving through the ins and outs of the software, we hope to provide some insight on how to utilize it to your advantage!
Get to know our team a little better:
- PROCAS Employee since October 2013
- Towson University Graduate – B.S. Accounting – December 2014
- Avid Rock Climber, Expert Whistler, Breakfast Enthusiast
- Commonly Mistaken For: Ron Weasley
- PROCAS Employee since April 2015
- University of Baltimore Graduate – B.S. Accounting – May 2015
- Record Collector, Horror Movie Aficionado, Proud Dog Owner
- Commonly Mistaken For: Princess Tiana
- PROCAS Employee since October 2014
- Towson University Graduate – B.S. Accounting – May 2015
- Baltimore Sports Fanatic, Devoted Gym Goer, Music Junkie (Slappin’ Da Bass!)
- Commonly Mistaken For: Drew Carey
- PROCAS Employee since June 2015
- Towson University Student – Currently enrolled in the Accounting Program
- Former Cheerleader, Chocolate Lover, Running Machine
- Commonly Mistaken For: Taylor Swift
If you would like to be up to date with all our latest posts, pics, and tweets, please follow us on twitter @procasllc.